Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Ants Go Marching 2x2...

Joining my sideline Stacey http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/ and countless other diehard bloggers, today I've connected with the KWerner fanclub and thrown my hat in her challenge ring. http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/
Not to worry, this fruit isn't rotten, just "silhouetted"... right? The green in the background is actually a placemat, not part of the card. If you couldn't guess, I was going for the whole picnic theme, plastic ants and all! New trick I figured out, though: I wanted to use white for the words but my craft ink was WAY too messy for my taste. So I stamped with Versamark, then traced over with my trusty gel pen instead. Could ya tell the dif?

Supplies: Basic Black, Basic Grey & Whisper White CS, Canvas background, Life's a Breeze & Tart & Tangy stamps, 1 3/8 square punch, Glorious Green Marker, Dazzling Diamonds











4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to future postings! March on!

Kathryn said...

Very cute!!
Love the ants and the whole design of the card!

Tina said...

Cute card. Good use of the colors! =)

Becky said...

WOW! The ants go marchin' on! Love it!