Friday, August 22, 2008

Can't Keep a Lid On It Anymore

This juicy gem was my 3-D convention swap, AND one way of proving to my dear hubby that the growing stack of frozen juice concentrate lids in our kitchen drawer really was for a good reason!! Well, I think so anyway!


Since my return from Convention, I've actually created a set of 6 different Christmas ornaments using the Deer Friends hostess set and various DSP. My plan is to let my little ones in on the action as we reproduce these. We'll attach a photo of each of our family members on the back of each one, label with the current year, and voila...little gifties that are not only cute and sentimental, but recycled and keeping the landfills a teensy bit less crowded!

Oh, and act surprised when you receive yours, would ya?


Supplies: Deer Friends Stamp Set, Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip Ink, Real Red Marker, Scallop Punch, Gel Pen, Crystal Effects (for Rudolph's nose!), Crop-a-dile, Red Ribbon and Black Brad

1 comment:

Dale said...

Jessica I think this is a fabulous idea for a Christmas craft. I teach Sunday School and have a daycare and this is something we could do very easily. I love it.
Thanks for the wonderful idea.it's hard thinking up new ideas all the time.