Friday, August 29, 2008

Rub, Rub, Rub...on a milk jug

August Stamp Club Project #1

I found these nifty little milk jug vases in the floral dept at WalMart. The were the perfect size for the new branchy rub-ons from the garden bulk package I received at Convention. The card actually hooks on the ribbon, but wouldn't photograph well that way. Use your imagination...ooooo, ahhhhh.
While at Convention, I learned the trick of using a blender pen to remove ink from my stamp. I.e. (and just what does that mean?), I stamped the entire Eastern blooms image in Kiwi Kiss, but removed the color from the stems and colore with my Choc Chip marker before stamping. Ooooooo, magic!

Supplies: Confetti White & Baha Breeze CS, Kiwi Kiss ink, Choc Chip marker, Eastern Blooms Stamp Set, Garden something-or-other rubons (can you tell I don't have my new catty memorized yet?!), and white dyed to some unrecognizable shade of blue... :), brad, 3 flower punch

No comments: