Saturday, August 16, 2008

Come to my garten...


In honor of my fast approaching 1 year anniversary as an SU! Demonstrator, I've decided to dig in and plant myself in the land of stamper blogs! My story in a nutshell: Julie Davison (http://www.juliedavison.com/) performed her famous Vulcan Mind control trick on me and a'stampin I did go, a'stampin I did go, hi ho the derrio, a'stampin I did go! A year after signing up as a demo, I am now happily the "Stampeder Leader" of my very own stamp club and recently returned from my amazing first SU! Convention experience - don' t ya just love our hats?! I can't wait to share all of the new ideas and designs growing in my head!
When I'm not stamping, you can find me teaching young children and spending countless hours outdoors. My zest for dirt, silly rhymes and NUMEROUS creative messes leaves my hubby believing I may never give up my kindergartener-ish outlook on life - hence, the name I bestow on my little patch of creative, and quite possibly childlike, offerings in this blogworld. There will be something a little different each day as I learn my way around my new playground!
I hope you enjoy my venture and return to my garden again and again and again...




1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to following your creative blogging journey!