Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Go Girl!

Truth? I HATE this color combo! Face it, the little boy world I live in has all but destroyed the girlie side of me. But, Ms. KWerner and The Pottery Barn know style when they see it, so here's my latest color challenge entry. I will admit, though, if these colors are staring up at me from an ice cream bowl, spumoni style, it'd be a WHOLE different story!



Supplies: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette & Very Vanilla CS, Well Worn Alphabet stamps, matching classic inks, Pretties kit flowers, Colored Ice Rhinestone brads

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

You Go Girl ! :)
Your card is so cute -- love the flowers -so very pretty! :)

Sherri said...

Go girl! ...maybe they'll grow on you some more! I loved these colors this week!
Your card is so much fun!

Catherine said...

LOL about your comment about ice creamm...cute card

Shawntel said...

I love Spumoni too but my DH doesn't care for it much. Isn't that sad, ha ha! Anyway, I love your card! All the flowers are great!