Friday, September 12, 2008

2 weeks fall vacation?

I WISH! The past 2 weeks have been quite interesting, but not exactly vacation material... our 16-yr old broke both bones in his lower leg and is still waiting for the swelling to subside so that he can have his surgery (plates and screws). Our 2 yr old had a brief visit with the stomach flu fairy for the first time, who then shared with his 4 yr old brother...um, yeah. I should mention that during that time mommy stubbed her toe in a MAJOR way and shed mucho blood, nail, and tears! THEN, that durn old flu fairy visited nurse mommy - for almost 24 hours straight.

Ahem.

Soooo, the big traumatic "vacation" officially ends tomorrow and back on my stamping playground I will go. Hopefully...

2 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Well you've been through the wringer, huh?!! So glad to see you survived. I'm looking forward to seeing some more posts.

Pamela said...

WOW