Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Glitter Surprise




I'm back (I hope!) and here to stay and play awhile! This is my entry for KWerner's Color Challenge #23, as well as for Splitcoast's TLC186. I do like a little glitter now and then, but I think this background technique is much better suited for those with a larger collection of glitter colors to choose from! Ah well, at least my craft room floor is a nice shade of sparkly for a couple of days...
Supplies: Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Old Olive CS, Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip Ink (w/watercolor pen), Heat & Stick powder with Dazzling Diamonds, Chocolate Chip & Pumpking Pie Ribbons, Stamp Sets: Autumn Harvest, Best Wishes and More





1 comment:

Shawntel said...

The glitter is great! I can totally see your carpet all glittery! I thought that only happened to me! LOL! Great job!