Thursday, September 25, 2008

Something to Crow about!


Tonight my great club gals came out to the boonies I call home to make a few fun projects. I was a little stressed...my SU order arrived this afternoon so I had nothing prepared before they all arrived! Bless their hearts, they stuck with me and even added some great ideas as we designed and created as we went! I love the Autumn Vine DSP from the Holiday Mini Catalog - a great addition to Mr. Scarecrow's Happy Wishes!
Supplies: Autumn Vine DSP, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White & Chocolate Chip CS, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon & Ink, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 Circle Punches, Top Knot Die w/Big Shot, Hemp Twine, Blender Pens, Happy Blessings Stamp Set


2 comments:

Cindy Malone said...

Cute card after all that "stress" and you still had time to upload, what a woman! Have a great Friday :-D

Julie Davison said...

Not bad for ad-libbing! Cute card!