Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stacey is a Jewel

Psssssst.
Stacey at http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/ has a jewelry fetish - AND a cool way to combine it with her stamping!

Given that my days and most nights are filled with little children calling, I try to multitask whenever possible (you moms out there KNOW what I'm talkin' bout'...!). Sooooo, this is my submission for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #3, as well as Splitcoast Card Sketch SC194. Confession? I giggle everytime I use a post-it note cuz it reminds me of "Romy and Michelle's Reunion" What a flick!


Supplies: Pocket Silhouettes & Fresh Cuts stamp sets, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White CS, More Mustard paper from the level 1 hostess reward pack, Riding Hood Red Ink, oval punched post it, sponge


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

Gorgeous! I love the way you incorporated the jewelry colors into this awesome layout:)