Friday, October 31, 2008

Grownups vs. Children

Did I mention in my Birthday Bash post that I had this brilliant idea to make the most of my rented space by hosting TWO events at the same time?! Yup. "Mommy & Me" at one end of the room, regular card class at the other. Or, in other words, big kids at one end - little kids at the other! Amazingly enough, everything went smoothly, shared supplies and all! Note to self: multitasking may not always be the quietest way to go...
Cheryl shared 2 designs and I threw in 3 more: in addition to my fav crab gift card holder, here are the grown up cards:
Supplies: Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, brown Stazon & white craft ink, Earth Elements brads, ticket corner punch, crimper, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, pacific point, whisper white cs, oval punch, aquapainter and cs matching inks

Supplies: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa & Pink Pirhouette cs, choc chip ribbon and ink, Canvas background, Bitty Basics & Simple Birthday Thanks stamp sets, pink pirhouette ink, Crystal Effects, red microbeads,


No comments: