Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Scramp Camp Spider

I had a great time at my first official "Scramp Camp" night with a group of fellow stampers and scrappers. They have requested a once a month date for me to share various requested holiday or themed projects that combine stamping, scrapbooking, and 3D craft items. Anyone out there interested in putting together a bunch of galpals for something like this, give me a shout! I'm always game for more crafting time!

Our first project was this spooky spider. You can't tell from the pic, but his little body is actually a York peppermint patty sandwich and the color behind each of the legs is actually old olive like the ribbon. Yummy!



Supplies: Black, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie CS; Old Olive ribbon; Halloween rub-ons (SU!); black pail from Target (one black and one silver for only a $1 in the bargain aisle)

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Sooooo adorable! I love it!