Thursday, October 30, 2008

October Stamp Club Projects

Keeping the Birthday theme in mind, this month my stamp club made 3 themed projects. The first was the gift card holder (see previous posting). I found the idea for this nifty little cupcake in cyberspace somewhere - my thanks and apologies to the blogger whose site I cannot re-find!
Side view:

Supplies: Pink Pirhouette & Very Vanilla CS, Earth Elements brads, random ribbon, Simple Birthday Thanks stamp set, Choc Chip ink, Crystal Effects (smooth for cherry and w/red microbeads for confetti)
And a Happy Birthday greeting from Mr. Crab, googly eyed and all!

Supplies: Kraft, Baha Breeze, Pacific Point & Whisper White CS, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red & Black Stazon ink, Sandy Shells wheel, Crab & Co stamp set, lg oval punch, red hemp twine. 1 1/16" punch


1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Ok - you've gotta email me the directions for the gift card holder. These projects are too cute!