Monday, October 27, 2008

Where oh where?

Oh where, oh where as my little blog(ger) gone? Oh where, oh where can she be? With her stamps and pics of the projects she makes - oh where, oh where can she be?! (come on now, if you didn't sing along the first time, go back and try it. You might like it!)
I have been a bit preoccupied as of late: little boy bm's (or, should I say, LACK OF), the trials and tribs of husband at home remodeling (AGAIN), babysitting blues, broken furnace for the first cold snap, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line is, I get a little sidetracked from time to time.
Hope you enjoy a not-so-recent shot of my pride and joy. I've uploaded several projects to round out the rest of this week. THANKS for popping in and not giving up on me just yet!

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

WOW! Lance is so little...but he still looks exactly the same! What a cute picture!