Monday, October 6, 2008

World Card Day - Take 3...I'm on a roll!

OK, for those of you who are wondering what happened to my craft room in the tornado's aftermath (my weeklong organizing frenzy), you can direct those questions to my husband. He decided that this weekend would be the perfect time to take apart the baseboard hot water heat registers and paint them all - both in the house and out. Translation: All of my carefully organized schtuff is piled in the middle of the room while he finishes his labor intensive, sweat producing, back breaking job. Waaa. In the meantime, I had some stamping to do! Check out the 3rd card my stampers cranked out at Saturday's event. Oh, and a peek at my gals, too!






Supplies: Upsy Daisy and Best Yet sets; Choc Chip, Naturals Ivory and Ruby Red CS; Choc chip, Ruby Red and So Saffron ink; Choc chip ribbon; Big Shot w/Top Note die cut; sponge dauber

No comments: