Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas Card Round Up

We made these cards at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack this weekend. For my wonderfal at-home stampers who ordered this class "to go" - here ya go! Each of your nifty little stampsacks has the supplies to make 3 of each design. If you or any other viewers are interested in recreating these designs, email me for measurements (and to place your order for more supplies, hint, hint!)


Supplies: Baja Breeze, Whisper White & Kiwi Kiss CS, Snow wheel, Kiwi Kiss ink, Bella Rose DSP, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad, Little Felt Flurries (holiday mini catalog), Old Olive & White grosgrain ribbon


Supplies: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss & Very Vanilla CS, Holiday Treasures DSP, Round Tab, 1 3/4" Circle, Ticket Corner & 1 1/16" Circle punches, Best Yet & Season of Friendship (snowflakes in background) stamp sets, Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze ink, Silver Elastic Cord


TOTALLY CASED FROM JULIE.
Supplies: Old Olive, Whisper White & Chocolate Chip CS, Snow Swirled stamp set, Ski Slope DSP, Choc Chip & Old Olive ink, Gold Brads


Ahhh, how I love that Julie.
Supplies: Bravo Burgundy, Sahara Sand & Whisper White CS, Lovely As a Tree & Many Merry Messages stamp sets, Sarah Sand & Bravo Burgundy ink, 2 way glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds


Supplies: Kraft, Naturals Ivory & Handsome Hunter CS, Bravo Burgundy Craft & Classic Inks, Irridescent Ice Embossing powder w/heat tool, Big Shot w/Top Note Die, Sleigh Ride stamp set

4 comments:

Cindy Malone said...

Your Christmas cards are beautiful, love the trees with the dazzling diamonds. All that glitters is good :-) Hope you are doing well, hope to see you soon!

Stacey Schafer said...

These are great Christmas cards! I really like the Snow Swirled and the ornament card:)

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

It kicked my email back to me so if I may, I would like the measurements. I love the designs of your cards and would like to CASE. My email is kabstampup@yahoo.com

Thanks for the inspiration.

Kathy Brown

Julie Davison said...

Great cards! I love the color combo of that first one with the "snow" wheel.