Monday, November 17, 2008

Definitely Not Laundry

Soooo, with a family of 4 boys + me, I consider myself to be more than just your average folder. Linens, clothes, hunting gear - I think I'm pretty durn good. But when this technique challenge came up on Splitcoast this week, I have to admit I was stumped! Being a visual learner is a good thing sometimes, but not always when reading directions on how to create something that is SUPPOSED to be beautiful! Anyhoo, this is what I finally came up with. It started as a 6x6 folded into 3x6 card, but after looking at it, it just said "gift" to me...so now the inside is also a gift card holder!

Supplies: Bashful Blue paper from old hostess pack, white grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White CS, Bashful Blue ink & dauber, Small tag punch, Circle Ice Rhinestone brad, silver cord, Season of Friendship & To You and Yours stamps



1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Cute! How did you fold the pieces for the "star" on the front? Is there any fancy folding on the inside or just a glue dot with a gift card?