Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Homey Gift Card Holder

Where to begin...? Since last posting I've had mini minor surgery, bid farewell to a 13 year old beloved pet, landed a new job, and spent an entire day manning my first craft fair booth! Whew. Needless to say, it feels good to just sit down and play with my stamps and inks today!

This is my creation for KWerner's Color Challenge this week, as well as the gift card technique challenge on Splitcoast. The small flakes, trees, and roof of the house are also detailed with Dazzling Diamonds, though you can't really tell in the photo. I think I'll be making several more of these for friends and neighbors. Shhhh, don't tell!
Supplies: Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla & Whisper White CS, To You and Yours & Snow Swirled Stamp sets, Sahara Sand & Riding Hood Red classic ink, RHR taffeta ribbon, 2 way glue w/ dazzling diamonds, rhinestone brad from Pretties Kit, Felt Flurrie snowflake







7 comments:

Leigh said...

I love this. The cottage stamp is lovely.

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I love what you did with this challenge, very nice!~Donna

Cindy Malone said...

Beautiful gift card holder! Wow, sounds like your life has been one big roller coaster ride. Relax, stamp and eat turkey :-)

Blessings to you and your family.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Cindy

Leonie said...

That stamp is so cute, gret card!

Savitri said...

Very very cute! Love that stamp set!

Stampin'GHmom said...

WOW!! I think this is fabulous! I love the simple elegance of it!

Carol Dunstan said...

this is lovely!