Tuesday, November 4, 2008

KWerner Smelly Challenge

No, No - Ms. Werner's challenge isn't smelly...my CARD is! My friend Lois gave me these flowers to use as embellishments a while back. We knew they were smelly, er, scented, but what I didn't realize until today is that they are meant to dissolve in bathwater!! Sooooo, I guess this card is multipurpose: color challenge AND clean up afterward! Sniff, sniff...sighhhh. :)


Supplies: Taken With Teal, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White CS, Elegant Eggplant & Pacific Point classic ink, Earth Elements brads, lg & sm square punches, Season of Friendship stamp set

7 comments:

KimmyS said...

They look way too pretty to be chucked in the water!!! I love how you tackled this colour challenge

Christi said...

Very pretty!

Becky said...

What a cool card!

Stacey Schafer said...

fun, fun! love the pumpkin pretties;)

zukesgirl said...

Pretty - love the leaves

But now all I can picture is a beautiful bath with these flowers in it - too bad I have to go to work!

Anonymous said...

Jess--Glad you could use the flowers! Hope they didn't make you wheeze and sneeze like they did to me! Pretty card! Lois

Lois said...

Guess I chose the wrong ID on my post to you...didn't mean to be anonymous!! 'Specially when I "signed" my name! Lois