Monday, December 22, 2008

3's Not a Crowd

Stacey's color challenge this week lends itself well to another holiday card. But instead of wracking my brain to come up with a new design, I CASE'd my CASE of another card! The eye is pleased by groupings of 3 (so I've been told!), so here are two examples of how one design can be applied in different ways! The present version was first...
Supplies: Whisper White, Old Olive, Very Vanilla & Always Artichoke CS, Whisper White Craft & Green Galore Inks, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle & Boho Blossoms Punches, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Many Merry Messages Stamp Set
Supplies: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red & Old Olive CS, Holiday Treasures DSP, Large & Small Square Punches, Choc Chip & Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Choc Chip Felt Ribbon, Choc Chip Ink, Many Merry Messages Stamp Set

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

i really like the partial scallop circles for trees:) you're a clever one, Jess! thanks for playing in the jewelry color inspiration again this week...I love to see what you come up with. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love the trees. What a great look. You'll be disappointed when you see my change of address cards. I didn't make them after all. I realized I had lost most of December due to a sinus infection, so I'd better cut my losses and save my paper until next fall, when I could plan ahead and not also be moving when I do my Christmas cards. And, love the reindeer boys....Vivian

Julie Davison said...

Great card! I love the half scallop trees with the dusting of "snow"!