Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Scrapping

I'm SO excited! For Vivian's workshop last weekend I finally put together my first "progressive" scrapbook page. :) What does that mean? Simply put, it's a way to make a page that works for whatever your favorite size is. I'll show you!

My first step was to create a 6x6 page. If I was putting together a 6x6 album, I could stop there! But if not...
Then on to a 8 1/2 x 11 page! I took my 6x6, added a couple of more photos and a teeny bit of stampin on the side...voila! But why stop here?

Here's my final product - a 12x12 page that took a short time to create! I was amazed to find how much more quickly, and how much better I liked my page layout, using this progressive method. It was so much less stressful working from small to large than starting with a looming blank 12x12!

Supplies: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa & Chocolate Chip CS, Jumbo Bold Alphabet, Best Wishes and More & Season of Friendship Stampsets, Photo Ticket and 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches, Felt Snowflurries, Choc Chip felt fibbon, Choc Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, White grosgrain ribbon, Antique brads, Choc Chip ink

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Nice job!! Is that baby Marshall in the photos? sooooo cute!

Tara Kieninger said...

Love this page. Colors and layout are great.