Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowman Peek-a-boo

I enjoy participating in my sideline Stacey's jewelry color challenges, and this week was no exception. Another talented sideline, Cindy, inspired me to use a peek-a-boo Mr. Snowman!
Supplies: Punch Pals & Many Merry Messages Stampsets, Bravo Burgundy & Whisper White CS, Whisper White Craft Ink, Basic Black Ink, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon (cut down the middle), Bashful Blue, Bravo Burgundy, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie & Lovely Lilac markers, Scallop Edge and Scallop Punches, Paper Piercing Tool, Random buttons!

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute, Jessica! love the peek-a-boo snowman with these fun colors! he makes me feel all warm and toasty with his cheerful greeting:) thanks for playing in the jewelry challenge this week! Merry Christmas!

Cindy Malone said...

Awesome card! The colors look great together, I really like your scallop edge.

Many Blessings and a Very Merry Christmas :-)