Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stacey's Snowflakes

Just one more post today!! I've been gone so long, I'm too excited to hold off!

Stacey finds the most unique jewelry selections for her color challenges. I got to know Stacey a little better when rooming with her at Convention this past summer - what a hoot! I have to admit, I like her alot better than this card...but it's late and I'm trying to stick to a bargain I've made with myself to get to bed at a decent hour (depending on how one defines that!) And so, my submission for jewelry color challenge #14!


Supplies: Glorious Green, Riding Hood Red, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss & Whisper White CS, Snow Swirled & Many Merry Messages Stamp Set, Rose Red & Kiwi Kiss Ink, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Snow punch, Scalloped edge punch, Old Olive Ribbon, silver brads, silver elastic cord, Accents & Elements felt flowers

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute! I love this Snow Swirled set and wish I had gotten it when it was on sale:) thanks for playing!

Donna said...

Nice job on Staceys challenge! Have a nice day!

SnappyStamper said...

Very cute! I love your little punched ornaments... they're so creative!