Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tic Tac Snow

I have to say that THE #1 perk about becoming a demonstrator has been having my upline Julie as an inspiration. She is one of my very best friends and I'm so thankful that she is in my life! This post (and me being here to post it) is because of her! THANKS, J!

On to the project...this Accents/Elements tin worked perfectly to create a gametin for my boys. Tombow adhesive, and then magnets behind the background circles of the snow flurries should help keep the pieces from getting lost too quickly!



Supplies: Felt Snow Flurries, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, & Baja Breeze CS, White and red/white striped grosgrain ribbon, Ski Slope DSP, Contempo Alphabet & Bold Outline Alphabet stamp sets, Baja Breeze ink, Real Red marker

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Aww! You're so sweet! I love you back and I feel so blessed to have you in my life!