Our 2nd club project was this quick and easy basket made from Candy Lane Designer Series Paper. It would be great for candy, snacks, or other goodies on a table at a shower, birthday party, whatever! Want to try this at home...?
1. Cut DSP into 6x6 square
2. Pencil in lines from corner to corner, making a large X across the paper.
3. Stamp image of your choice and adhere 2" x 2" square of cardstock in the middler, aligning the corners with the pencil lines.
4. Use bone folder to trace around the square, thus scoring the DSP.
5. Scallop the edges, then cut on the pencil lines from the corners to the middle square.
6. Slightly overlap each corner and adhere. The basket will cup up as you go around!
7. The handle is a 1" x 12" strip of coordinating DSP, with a little ribbon to jazz it up!
Supplies: Candy Lane DSP, Vanilla CS, Best Wishes and More Stampset, Ruby Red ink, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch