Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good Tweeter, Great Leader

This card was made with one of the sets I received for FREE while attending Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference this year. I love this perky bird, especially with a fancy beaded wing. The color combo came from my sideline Stacey's weekly jewelry challenge and layout from the sketch challege on SCS. I like being inspired by other people's creativity!

Supplies: Good Friend stampset, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, & Bashful Blue CS, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue & Night of Navy inks, Night of Navy ribbon, sm & med oval punches, green microbeads w/crystal effects


This next submission is simply an idea I've had in my head since Leadership - one of my swaps was of a leprechaun made out of the Top Note die...since I live so close to Springfield, IL , I thought this little guy was more appropriate! We celebrate Abraham Lincoln's 200th birthday in just few short weeks. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABE!


Supplies: Pink Pirhouette, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, & Basic Black CS, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, & Real Red inks w/sponge daubers, Punches: sm & med ovals, 1/2 & 1 inch circles, word window, and Top Note Die w/Big Shot

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

OMG!! I love Abe! How fun!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Love Abe, too! Your blue birdie card is darling:) I had to put this set on my first order from the new catty! Thanks for playing in this week's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #20!