Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year, Closet Attraction, and Peekaboo Pillow

Ahoy there, and Happy New Year, Mateys! Yes, I realize I'm a couple of weeks late, but I'm taking the Frosty approach to 2009 and re-announcing my excitement over and over again! Why am I so excited? I've just returned from a family and household hiatus to Orlando where I was one of the lucky 700ish demonstrators who attended Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference AND Regional Seminar.
I even got to meet and pose for a photo with our company's founder and CEO, Shelli Gardner. Okay, so Julie's baby had her attention for a much, much longer period of time, that's me, that's her and we're sharing the same space. :)
Our Make'n'Take crew - Impeccable AND Ju-bilant (our group names!)

To say I came back with tons of ideas and a gung ho attitude is an understatement, to say the least! I am very much looking forward to all of the opportunities, both creative and businessy, that this new year has to offer and I hope you join in my fun!
I've also put my nose to the ground to really and truly create my own creative space in this rambuctious boy dorm I call home! Over the holidays I even treated myself to a visit from a professional organizer, Jill McClelland, who really gave me some tips and pointed me towards my goal of becoming a more productive (yet peaceful!) me. :)

So with no further adieu, meet my closet...Oh, I know, it doesn't get much more exciting than this, eh? :)

Alright, alright, and here's my first stamped goody of the new year, an idea straight from Leadership. Using my Big Shot and the pillow box die, along with the new 3 heart punch, a little ribbon and a piece cut from one of our cellophane bags, I've created a mini treat box that would be perfect for handing out among the throngs of loved ones in your lives...
Supplies: Happy Heart Day stampset, lg & sm tag punches, 3 heart punch, red hemp twine, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, DSP, pillowbox die, cellophane bag (cut apart), RHR ink, 1/16" circle punch for tag

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

WOW! Your closet looks fantastic! I'm so jealous! Nice job!