Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thanks for Sharing You

SCS has a weekly technique challenge that helps me to think outside the box (or, for today's post IN the box) and really learn new ways of doing things. For those of you closet "A-Team" fans...whenever the durn project turns out, I can't help but think "I love it when a plan comes together!" Hope you like this one too!



The inside of this box is simply a 12x12 sheet of DSP folded origami style. Following photo folding instructions can be a bit daunting, but heck, a fold can always be unfolded, right? I adhered more DSP to the thin cardboard that comes in the DSP package, used my Big Shot to pop out a Top Note die cut, stamped the top, added a few doodles here and there, and my Origami box came to life!

Supplies: Love You Much and Fun & Fast Notes stampsets, Candy Lane DSP, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red inks (I used a blender pen for the birdies), craft ink on heartshaped chipboard, Chocolate Chip 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, and glitter for the teeny heart.

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Love it!! Where can I find the daunting photo instructions to make my own!?