Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top o'the morning to you all! My great grandparents came directly from Ireland a few short years ago, so March 17 simply cannot be overlooked!
This was one of the cards from my All Occasions card class on Saturday. Do you recognize the Polka Dot Punch hearts? That set is quickly becoming one of my new favs! YOU can enjoy it too if you place a $50 order during these last few weeks of Sale-a-bration 09. Added bonus: Place an order online through my business website and receive a FREE idea book/catalog - normally $10!! Now THAT's what I call lucky!


Supplies:

Stampsets: Polka Dot Punches, Cute and Curly

Inks: Versamark, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss

Cardstock: Naturals White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Rhinestone Ice Brads, Green Glitter, black brads, tag corner punch, curly label punch, wide oval punch (for stem)

1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Ooh - I like your shamrock card too!