Sunday, March 8, 2009

Photo Caption Challenge #1

As a scrapbooker, I am often stumped at what words will best describe a moment that has already been captured in a photo. I'm guessing I'm not the only one out there who experiences these momentary losses for words (yes, me!), and so I've decided to begin my own weekly challenge. True, there is absolutely no stamping to be done...but hey, think sudoku my friends - mental exercise can be found in the strangest places!!



And so I present you with Photo Caption Challenge #1...



I'm going to attempt to add a widget (which happens to be the name of one of this smiling guys favorite characters on tv...but I digress!) that will allow you to submit your clever captions. If nothing magical appears for you to do this, then simply leave me a regular ole comment!



2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Hmmm...will have to give this one some thought. Cute pic of L ...

Queen of Not A Lot said...

"I finally did it, Mom! I blew my brains out!"