Thursday, March 5, 2009

Simple Kindness

Though photographed a tad bit on the crooked side, the sentiment is straight and true. I stamped 10 of these cards one night, not having the slightest idea who I needed to send them to. 2 days later they all had new homes. I loved making these because of the serene colors and simple design. Sometimes I find myself caught up in following challenges and oogling over other demo designs, straying from a more simple and just as meaningful approach to my cardmaking. KISS. Keep It Simple & Smile

Stampsets: Bella's Bloom, Heard From the Heart
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Mellow Moss and Brocade Blue Stampin' Write Markers

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Love the colors. Very serene. Nice job!