Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Soaring like a butterfly

I am SO proud of my new downline demonstrator Erin! Wednesday night I helped her with her very first workshop, and then she turned around and did her own the very next night! In fact, she did such a good job that she has already promoted to the next level, Senior Associate. :)

Here is the card I designed for E's make-n-take. A litttle Baja Breeze, retiring DSP, and my favorite stampset, and voila! This also doubles for my boot camp assignment (2nd time around!) for CASEing an idea from the current Stamping Success, a magazine for demonstrators only. Fellow demos out there...can you find the original in our June edition...?

CS: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Frames With a Flourish, Great Friend
Paper: Walk in the Park

And introducing...the lovely and VERY excited Ms. Erin!

1 comment:

Cindy Malone said...

Congrats Jessica :-)

I'm so happy for you!