Saturday, August 22, 2009

Taking flight

WOW - thanks to my galpals out there who shower me with welcome wishes whenever I decide to reappear on the blogging scene. You like me, you really really like me :)

Here's a 3-D project that I adore and couldn't wait to share with my stamp club this month. I found the butterfly box template online...will edit this post with that info as soon as I can find it...and then added the outer flutterbyes using my Big Shot and Fire/Ice round brads. A snap to put together, and ooooo how cute!


Project Supplies: Razzleberry DSP, Melon Mambo CS and ribbon, Crushed Curry CS, Melon Mambo ink with sponge dauber, butterfly die with Big Shot machine, Fire rhinestone circle and pastel brads.

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

I love this box and was so disappointed you didn't let me keep it when you were here to visit last week! (wink!) Thanks for posting a picture -- and your picture looks really good, by the way!