Tuesday, May 4, 2010

ABC's are Charming

This is Teacher Appreciation Week and Marshall's teacher is in for a big surprise tomorrow!  M and I worked to design an entire alphabet of charms, perfectly fitting for a letter-a-week kindergarten teacher, don't ya think?  I chose the 1" x 1 1/4" Simply Adorned charm to be sure all of the letters would fit! 

I really enjoyed pulling out so many of my unused stampsets - 25 different ones to be exact!  If you'd like the complete list, send me an e-mail and I'd be happy to share my file.  Might save you some hunting, too!

Here's to Mrs. Crouch and her ABC's!

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

I didn't expect to see it this soon!! I LOVE them! Wish I had seen this sooner with time to make a set for T&C's teachers!!

Queen of Not A Lot said...

Oooooo! I likey!